Friday, June 01, 2007

Such a mad mad day today, or rather, yesterday was. Everyone seemed drunk on stress. Every single modem around seemed to have caught a vesak holiday virus and the calls just came pouring in early in the morning, right till after lunch. Jy the phone monster was up to his usual antics, traumatizing poor banu along with his side kick jeremiah. Email spams came and went. Smoked with afiah during the break, much the IMMENSE surprise of banu and serene and yes, afiah too. Today is the last day I wold be seeing afiah, as she is going to erm, "furthur her studies". She was the first friend I made here! Even though it was just because I was the weirdo who came in late and just sat next to the girl who is pretty, hahaah.

Went to the pc fair with some of them. Grabbed pamphlets, posed as innocently curious customers as we bomabarded the mio sales people with questions. I think songhui & kianwei would never want to go out with us again, with the pathalogical lying and spinning of tall tales, along with the immense embarrassment of drawing attention from the public as we were pretty loud. Laughing till you can't eat isn't much of a pro either.

Oh gosh, I'm stuck between getting a mac or a fujitsu. Money is one problem. Another is the compatibility, regarding the mac. I'm not sure why I'm so bent on getting a mac. Probably because not many people use it, and being the typical spastic oh-I-shall-get-the-less-mainstream-one me, I was pretty attracted to it. Plus, it's within my budget and the specs seem kinda good. Being a tech idiot, I had to badger everyone around me to translate the reviews on sites as they were some sort of foreigh techy language I had no conceivable way of deciphering on my own. Anyone with advice please spam my board about it asap!

No comments: